A. Sentence Completion
1. The UN flag was raised at the airport yesterday to _________ that control had passed into its hands
2. The company has worked out an _________ management training scheme for graduates.
3. In this restaurant, smoking is allowed in _________ areas.
4. He is a _________ for the office of Governor.
C. high roller
5. The shirt's cuffs won't _________ and lose their shape after washing.
6. When meeting, we kissed each other's cheeks in the European _________.
7. Addiction to drugs can bring a _________ of other problems.
8. Please give me the instruction _________. There must be some explanations in it.
9. After two week's rigorous diet and exercise, his weight began to _________.
10. Henry II, who _________ from 1154 to 1189, is one of the greatest kings in British history.
B. Answer Key