A. Sentence Completion
1. It's very terrible for a husband to _________ his wife. Violence is supposed to be totally forbidden in a house.
2. The staff are _________ him with having saved Hythe's life.
3. Most literature on the subject of immigrants in France has been written from the _________ of the French themselves.
4. The new President will be _________ on January 20.
5. There's a long history of _________ between the two nations.
6. He is studying classical _________ and design in Rome, so he has to visit different buildings every week.
C. guinea pigs
7. She moves with _________ grace, beautifully attracting everybody's eye.
8. Being a patron of the village, new comers are constantly _________ them for advice.
9. Two officers on patrol became _________ of two men in a car because it seemed there were guns under their coats.
10. He was a _________, mild-mannered fellow. Everybody liked to take advantage of him until one day he couldn't take it anymore and decided to fight it back.
B. Answer Key