A. Sentence Completion
1. The _________ atmosphere the host provided allowed guests to feel totally at home.
2. It is a great _________ that all pupils in the city cannot have the same chances.
3. His face is covered with _________.
4. He _________ her around the head, causing her unconscious.
5. The soldiers were _________ as having flu.
6. The traditional requirement for Korean women is submissive and _________ to men.
7. By measuring the motion of the galaxies in a cluster, astronomers can _________the cluster’s mass.
8. The girl’s parents were burned as they tried to _________ the flames.
9. I _________, as it to say, “Why not?”
10. Much of the instability _________ from the economic effects of the war.
B. is rooted
B. Answer Key